View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Do you trust Staking sites?

When a moderator steals $14,000.00 and every admin and moderator on that site verbally abuses you for bringing up the situation, it raises some questions that only an idiot would ignore. Again, I will name no names here and I have no proof, but when I brought up the fact that it looked like a certain moderator was rolling off with 14K of BAP money, I was told to kill myself numerous times by site mods and admins, I was ridiculed to the point of myself having to stick up for myself in every post I made for 2 or 3 weeks. I got banned numerous times from the forum siply for sticking up for myself when many people took shots at my character, integrity, and tried to discredit me whenever possible... all for raising the question that it looked as if a mod was stealing a large sum of money. Well, it turns out I was 100% right and that certain moderator indeed has stolen 14,000 of investors money. So I ask the question again... do you trust staking sites in general or do you think some are in some way behind some of these large thefts?

Anyone that is interested can PM me and I will send you a link to the threads I am referring to.