View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Bonus of Hollywood Poker - Any experiences??

[ QUOTE ]
First, thanks for the tip for a boost in my small bankroll.
But I have another question which might sound a bit rookie-like.

Are the bonusses not only for those who sign up for the first time at a page?? So how can I get them step by step without fraud??
The only site I've been playing for longer than one year is Pokerstars. I only get some bonus offers to some special occassions. (WSOOP,etc)
Nutsfolder

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct. If you've already signed up for a site, you can no longer get the site's first time deposit bonus, nor an affiliate kickback. The affiliates get paid for bringing new players to a poker site, and when they give you rakeback or a kickback, they are basically sharing this revenue with you. If you aren't a new player, they don't get paid, so neither do you.

If you have visited a poker room but not downloaded the software or made an account, you usually should clear your cookies before attempting to sign up through an affiliate. If you have downloaded the software but not made a real money account and/or deposited, you may be able to delete the software and clear your cookies or download from a clean computer and sign up through an affiliate, but that depends on the site.