View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Almost in a bar fight and called a Racist!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, about 10:00pm or so this guy walks in and from the moment he hit the door is a rude a-hole. Just rubbing people the wrong way and trying to be a big man hotshot. He was immediatly rude to my wife while he was first ordering drinks and I talked to him a little while later while he was up at the bar about being nice to her and that she was my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter that she's your wife. She's working. How about letting her handle it? I swear, spouses and b/fs or g/fs shouldn't be allowed at work.

Unless he gets physical, stay out of it.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first talked to this guy I did not go to him. He came up to the bar and was talking to me, badmouthing my wife and going after my ancestory. If he hadn't talked to me I wouldn't have talked to him at all.

99.9% of the time I do stay out of things and let my wife handle them. She is perfectly capable. I really got involved because I was tired of this idiot pulling the race card and someone somewhere needed to tell him that he was wrong. He was being treated the way he was because he was being a rude, arrogent peckerhead. At this point it wouldn't have mattered if he was doing this to my wife or anyone else.