View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Looking to be Staked

Not sure where to put this but since I have a large variety of my posts recently in this forum I figured this might be as good a place as any. As many of you know I'm a veteran NL hold'em player that has played over 2 million hands in his life. I take a lot of pride in my poker game and am constantly searching for improvement. This involves reading poker literature, watching poker on TV, and reading the NL threads on 2+2.

As the hands have piled up I have a devout interest in playing the $5/10 or $10/20 game on PokerStars and feel that I can be a consistent winner in it, if I were given the opportunity.

As per my posts you can see that I'm mature, thoughtful, calm, and lack the stubborness it takes to be a good player. I am always open for advice and generally avoid confronation or attention.

If I were to be staked I would make sure to keep my backer up to date of all my wins and losses per the poker software I constantly use :PAHUD, PokerTracker, and other ones at my disposal.

Also, I will make sure to send the hands I played daily (completely undoctored obv.) to the person that is staking me.

I will also swear to adhere to 3 tabling $10/20, or even 2 tabling, in order to read my opponents extremely well.I have always been a firm advocate on keeping the number of tables to a minimum as playing many tables leads to poor reads and generally playing on AutoPilot (yuck).

If anyone has any further quesitons or would like to stake me for $5/10,$10/20, $25/50, $50/100, or higher please contact me via PM. I would not be against displaying my talents of getting guys to get all their money in with a set (that sucks out) against my 92 flopped flush on High Stakes Poker 4.

Happy Flops,

FGators [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]