View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Re: New Bodog Payout Option - NuCharge

[ QUOTE ]
I finally see a pending transaction for a transfer from NuCharge to my bank account.

On 7/8 I transferred $500 from Bodog to Nucharge. For a couple of days, the transaction showed up as pending on the first screen (transaction details) in nucharge and as declined on the third screen (related transactions). Around 7/10 or 7/11, the transaction status was updated to show "succesful" on both screens.

On 7/12 and 7/13, I checked my bank balance online but did not see the transaction. I contacted support and they told me it can take 5-10 business days from the date it shows up as succesful in Nucharge to the date it shows up on my bank account.

Today, 7/14 very early AM, I just checked my bank account again and the transaction is listed as pending for $500 with a date of 7/16. It looks like this method might be a viable alternative to checks as long as we can process large amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the update. I also have one that went from pending to successful and I was pretty concerned that it didn't show up in my bank account after nucharge said it was successful. It looks like this is standard though since your transaction is now showing up with your bank.