View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
holly cow the importing got super slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will get this fixed - must have added some debug logging and didn't remove it or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]
What about SnG and Holdem Manager ? C'mon !

[/ QUOTE ]

$ winnings tracking is being worked on right now

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah PT-exported iPoker hands don't import for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

PT creates some kind of custom format for ipoker exported hands but I will add support for this.

[ QUOTE ]
Where is the option to sort by date now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which tab are you referring to? If it is the hands tab for example you should be able to click on the Time Stamp header.

[ QUOTE ]
No Errorchecking at the Preflop Tab @ Tourneys ? )+ other stuff)

[/ QUOTE ]

Will fix, thanks

[ QUOTE ]

Any word on when HM will support UB hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is next on the list but I'm trying to get HM closer to release before getting back on that.

[ QUOTE ]
bb/100 isn't 2x PT's ptbb/100 figure

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to update the reports - there is a rounding issue with bb/100 right now although it should be accurate in Players tab.

[ QUOTE ]
rake is 25-30% higher

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I use total rake / total players dealt cards. I'm going through and looking at how each site calculates it.

[ QUOTE ]
Just downloaded version .50b and then then the latest patch .55b and now whenever I try to open the program I get the "holdem pokermanager has encountered a problem and needs to close" window. I had used previous versions with no problems so I already have the postgreSQL stuff installed. The only thing that has changed is that I deleted some programs I wasn't using and I made sure not to delete anything I was unsure about. I also started using a new antispyware program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you give me the exact error and make sure you unzip the patch files into the program files\rvg software\holdem manager folder.

rvg