View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
So now we have to decide who to make fun of based on how easy it is for them to fix what it is we're making fun of?

My comparison would be idiotic if we were talking about someone with aids instead of an obese person. But we're not.

[/ QUOTE ]

look, i don't give a [censored] what you do. you wanted me to respond to your post and i did.

i think it's wrong to make fun of a person for physical trailts such as this when they are clearly so disturbed by it. i've also made fun of g2cu for his gigantic forehead. the instant he starts to show that he's hurt by it, i'd stop. for all practical purposes i may be an internet douchebag, but i'm certainly not an [censored]

and i know that's "way too serious business" for an internet forum, but if gb is clearly as hurt by this as he has been for, [censored], his whole life, i don't feel right piling on him for it, and you clearly have shown you have no problem doing it.

whether or not he has the power to change is irrelevant, what exactly gives you the right to insist on it as aggressively and offensively as you do? (that last part is largely directed at dids)