View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

My return to NL50 was going stellar till just a minute ago. Variance is fun. Players at NL50 on FTP not much different at all, the fish still suck just as hard but don't call flop and turn as often with crap like NL25 and the regs just three bet a bit more which is good cause they all have postflop edges over me right now and they pissing them away three betting me so much. Of course they could actually have a hand too. Typical sitaution is I open OTB with something marginal like normal and BB threebets me. Of course my something marginal can be dominated adn I cannot call. However I open OTB with AA or AK or 76s or even J2s and they never threebet me lol.

849 hands in I seem to be playing my normal game of 20/18/3.7 just with more river calling. 47.18 W$WSF lol. 11.28 PTBB. I'll take it all day. Roll dropped below 850 so I going to go grind NL25 for awhile longer till I get comfortable at NL50. I'd say about 5 buyins at NL25 will do me fine.

So to those moving up to NL50 on FTP i can see from my last 1200 hands there it is not much different from NL25 other then three betting.