View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 06:26 AM

Default ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title*

recently FTP decided to let your old exsiting account convert to rakeback . i made a account with ultimatepals to get rakeback on FTP. i played the month of october and i got my rakeback for the month of october in 1 st week of november . i played in this month to my rakeback was $220 so far and was updated every week instead of everyday like other reputable affilates.
today i logged into my account to chk my stats it was $220 last night ok and today when i log in i see $0
i emailed them askin why it says $0

david,

i jus logged into my account and i see no rakeback i had earned $ 220 in rakeback this month when i chked yst it was showing but when i logged today it says $0 . plz chk and rectify that mistake why it is showing me $0 . my mind is like blowing that in 24 hrs it changed from $220 to $0.
can you plz let me know whats goin on .
thank you in advance

then they return a email to me with this

Management has made the decision, after reading your last few emails, to have your account disabled and removed from our trackers with FTP and any other rooms. They felt the tone was rude and offensive and will no longer let us deal with you. So we must unfortunately end our association and all future dealings.

Regretfully,

David
they disable my account and decided to steal my rakeback which i genrated what a class act .
you can decied on your own.