View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: What are you more likely to do? *Poll*

if the guy is competent at all, why would he now decide to raise 77-99? if a player wanted to put in more bets than call/call/call, why would he wait until the 3-bettor's range is narrowed strongly toward overpairs? it makes no sense at all.

some people are saying "he might have JJ." oh, really? so he just called preflop, got a great flop/turn and just called?

people are saying "he didn't raise flop so he doesn't have Tx." hahaha. he's a (likely multi-tabling) tag 2 off the button and T9s/JT/QT/KT very often just call every street postflop. these hands should really not be discounted much at all based on the flop and turn. and then when he raises the river, bayes it up sir.

waiting to raise the river with 77-99/JJ here is amazingly uncommon. please show me a hand where a guy with reasonable stats did something like that. i doubt you remember one you played recently, because it doesn't happen. however, i bet you can remember a guy calling you down with JT flop+turn+river (river blank) in this hand when you have 99 in the SB. i can't believe you people.