View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: POG MOLE - Game Thread

<font color="orange">[b][i]Welcome to Springfield!</font>

Hi, I'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from such Other Other Other Games as 'Grumpy Old Rowers,' '10 Games I Created This Hour,' and 'An American Ninja in POG'

Today, I'm here to educate you on a very serious problem plaguing good ole Springfield. This is a sad tale of how a lost teddy bear caused a bright young man to grow up to be an old, selfish miserly villian.

Springfield is powered exclusively by the Nuclear Power Plant run by Montgomery Burns. As he has a monopoly on the power generation, he has steadily increased prices, causing great strain on the Springfield economy. As a result, a new law has been passed that allows Springfield to provide their own nuclear rods, with the cost/watt for power generated from those rods to be 1/50th the cost of Burns' prices.

So Springfield has broken into two groups to go out and get some rods. If they get enough, they can ensure steady, well-priced electricity for the next 27 years. If they don't, then the entire economy may collapse!

28 Springfieldians have divided into two groups. However, each group has one MOLE! Mr Burns and Smithers have disguised themselves as normal citizens and will attempt to thwart Springfield's attempt at obtaining rods. You must do everything you can to gather rods anyway. Good luck Springfield!