View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Re: The Well: Snakekilla88

[ QUOTE ]
favorite posters

[/ QUOTE ]
Orange [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], Gildwulf, Big_Jim, luckychewy,dbitel, ansky, goofyballa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], god there is so much more to hard to list them all, pretty much everyone!

[ QUOTE ]
favorite live poker experience

[/ QUOTE ]
Tough one, I don’t play much live but funniest experience. Probally this one;
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...page=&vc=1

[ QUOTE ]
favorite movie?

[/ QUOTE ]
Braveheart, but I also like a bunch of comedies.

[ QUOTE ]
do you really kill snakes?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don’t really care that much about snakes, so I probably would not kill one unless it bit me.

[ QUOTE ]
advice for ssnlers today

[/ QUOTE ]
Basic but important stuff…

-Ask yourself if you are tired and make sure you want to play poker.

-Don’t call loose out of the blinds. Your edge needs to be playing well in position.

-Don’t waste to much time reading 2p2 have a good ratio of poker to studying poker.

- Anyone who is moving up in any stakes usually encounters far more aggressive players and unfortunately there are usually less donks. Find out who bluffs alot, find out who doesn’t. Find a way to beat the regulars; they all have leaks there’s so many bad multi-tablers out right now its incredible! They all have leaks and its up to you to find out what they are and how to exploit them. Doing this might involve playing less tables or just paying more attention to your tables and less time on aim/internet/etc.

-Avoid 2p2 nits, look for a decent table (especially important at 200nl+)

-If you get 3bet a lot, there’s no shame in folding [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. So situational, but just try to not spew and play bad in 3bet pots. Light 3 bettors count on you to do something stupid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Sometimes there not even 3betting you that light!

- Don’t tilt. So cliché, but seriously getting frustrated and doing something dumb is such a fundamental error that can just kill your success at the table. With the games being tough as they are you need to bring you’re A game to the table.

-I think its important to push yourself and play higher. Be aggressive with your bankroll! Playing against tougher opponents and getting out of your comfort zone is what will make you better. That doesn’t mean you should not follow bankroll management.