View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Newest Cardplayer Details AP Scandal. Except For-

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It kind of st*nks that David can't post a thread without being ridiculed here... sometimes I worry about you people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as you're new here and I hope you're not just trolling I will reply seriously.

David makes a new thread everytime he posts unless he made the thread, if he was a regular user he would be banned by now for gross attention whoring.

While Davids posts are usually well thought out and good quality posts the lack of Davids ability to find the "reply" button annoys people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which brings up another type of person I worry about. Someone that didn't even exist ten years ago. I speak of those of you who pay such strict attention to what I would call "internet codes of behavior". Many of which I am unfamiliar with. Breaking one of those codes is so distressing to them that they think it shouldn't be done even if there are good reasons to make an exception. Such as when the busy part owner of a site wants to maximize the chances that others will read an idea he wants to get out there.

[/ QUOTE ]