View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this has been asked before, ~ how many vpp/hand are you getting at hucash Vinetou? I still have a ways to go for nova and was under the impression 6max was the only way to get it done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a thread about that

I actually didn't make any calculations myself, but I was playing a lot the past week. I needed like 20000 VPP's, because I won't play much (probably even nothing) for the next month - I need to study for the exam and if I play poker, I can't study, because I am addicted and I think about poker all the time and it such a stupid hard exam that some people learn it the whole year - well, I have one month, wish me gl. I 12 tabled 100NL and then 200NL. It went a lot faster at 200NL. Today I played 900 hands and collected a little less than 2000 VPP's at 200NL (it took a little more than two hours of 12 tabling, I think). Otherwise I remember that one day I managed to get almost 10000 hands of 100NL in (was scared to play that many tables of 200NL at first), to collect like 3500 VPP's, a little more. So it is definitely doable - how much points you need to collect, Wu?