View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: Honestly Aba just wanted to share how good this device is

[ QUOTE ]

LOL..Study as in look up what they are buying when they get a $700 phone? I broke my 100 dollar phone, wanted a nice one, and looked up phones for 20 minutes. It is obvious and anyone not retarted could figure that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, ok, so you aren't really a cell phone ninja, you're just posting to defend your purchasing decisions?

[ QUOTE ]

Buying an Iphone doesn't make you balla, it makes you an idiot, and the other comparable ones usually look "cooler" as well since they do more stuff you can show off.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're more concerned with showing off and looking cool than good design and ergonomics, I can see how these things might be important to you.

[ QUOTE ]

They simply weren't advertised well, and instead Iphone's were advertised so people like you would buy it since it was from Apple.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be confusing me with somebody who uses one of these stupid things. [censored] that. Cellphones are an electronic ball and chain. It's like being tagged.

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. I can send picture messages and use mp3's as my ringtone. Oh, and I get cable speed on my phone instead of dial-up, but whatevs have fun with your balla ass purchase of $700 whopping dollars

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoop de doo! I'm so happy for you that you're pleased with your purchase, but I can't help thinking that your spirited public defence of it on an internet forum indicates some degree of buyers remorse about not having the much cooler iPhone.