View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clark, why do you hate Hawaii? This is the third time I've asked you this, and you never answer. You keep calling them the Rainbows in a mocking way, despite several people pointing out thats no longer they're name. Why are you doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate Hawaii. I just think it's pretty apparent they aren't BCS bowl worthy, let alone title game. It's funny to me that no one really thinks they are good enough, but still defend it as if they are.

And what's wrong with calling them the Rainbows? I still call Syracuse the Orangemen.

FWIW, one of my best friends played football there and I congratulated him on their win. Even he admits they really aren't that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you don't think they're BCS worthy. Aside from the BCS being a complete joke, they may not be title-game worthy, but they have beaten everybody they have faced. They have done it impressively most of the time, and have shown great fortitude when they're down.

Defenses KNOW they're getting thrown on and Brennan still goes off for nearly 500 every single game. He's been injured on and off most of this year, including that concussion. What more could they do without petitioning the NCAA to let them be in the Pac 10 or another "power" conference?