Default Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is assani?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't he still be arguing for Hawaii's consideration in title game anyway? Three 1 loss teams, they're gonna be one of em most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been here the whole time, and let me repeat now for the third time that my argument wasn't based upon me thinking that Hawaii is a top 2 team. I don't have any opinion on that either way. My argument was based around the fact that we don't know how good Hawaii is because they havn't played anyone, so lets make them face the toughest possible game(the title game) so we can find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they win this game then I actually agree with you. Every other team blew a chance to make the championship on the field. Apparently Hawaii blew theirs when Michigan dropped a scheduled game and because they joined the WAC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Michigan State, but yeah that win would have given them a shot. Although I'm not sure who they added. If it was Washington it won't matter much.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, MSU dropped. They tried to replace them with Michigan and even USC, but both teams said no. I think they filled that game with Charleston Southern, but I could be wrong.

edit: It was Northern Colorado they replaced MSU with.