View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Going to make sexytime on hot jewgirl

Heres the scoop. Rating is about 8/10 and is very bubbly and hyper. Met her through friends of friends. Last time we hung out (I was there with a couple of my friends, she was there with a couple of hers) she made some stupid excuse for me to get her number because she has a chump boyfriend whom ive already met. Hes a really "niiiiiiice guy". Im leavin town in a week, so I have that to my advantage as well. She plays guitar (is a girl though, so not nearly as well as me!) and so do I.

tentative plan:

1) have her come over under premise of playing guitar with me

2) right when she arrives, show her my room (where the guitar is), then take her downstairs to do something else

3) let her know that I wanna play her a song but I totally SHOULD NOT do it, because its a total panty dropper

4) do this game with her so she owes me a kiss: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aWoN8MvGKw

5) rate her as a kisser... she gets 3 tries. First one gets 6/10, next one gets 7/10, next one gets 9/10... at which point you have to pry her off of you within a little while.

6) "im going to play you that song now... but you have to *promise* to restrain yourself even though I know that once you are really drawn to something, you get very aggressive towards it"

7) play guitar for about 1-2 minutes. put the guitar down. make out some more on the bed (only place to sit down in my room, even though its quite large)

8) make out for a while (like 15 min) while undressing her slowly.

9) If I get any resistance while removing clothing articles of hers, cut off touching. Proceed to say in a matter-of-fact tone, "thats alright. I understand" her: "huh???" me: "well, if a girl doesnt wanna be close [which she obv does at that point] , then thats a turn off for me. like a switch being flicked in my head". Then walk across the room to my computer and use computer for 3minutes,,,, at which time ill probably post an update. Then I go back over and tell her to remove the article of clothing that she stopped me at last time, which she will. If she does not, just repeat going to computer and telling her to check out a youtube music video while shes completely confused... however for slightly longer than the previous time at the computer. then repeat

10) romance explosion