View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Pm received by a few of us. Not sure what to think.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dibs,

"The problem with the googletard rule is that I'm not sure what evil we're saving 2p2 from with it."

Like many individual forum rules, it serves to facilitate a better experience for the users based on the forum goals as determined by the moderators.

[/ QUOTE ]

However, this is why I prefer forums where the rule is "whatever el diablo thinks is a good thread", rather than "lets pretend the rules are these, when the rule in reality is 'whatever NT thinks is a good thread' "

at least in one case you admit the decision is a subjective one so there can't really be any arguing about it... and if you don't like it, leave. in the other, it's "fake objectivity" which sets a completely different tone.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you're totally right dude.

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to OOT.

This forum is moderated in a harsh and subjective manner by a cruel bastard who doesn’t like you. Posters who violate the rules are likely to have their threads locked or deleted and find their accounts suspended or banned. If this is not your cup of tea, try these other 2+2 forums:

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo, I call on you to remove this veil of false objectivity from your forum and get with the program.