View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM

Default And if we\'re lost, we are lost together....

Not playing much since the WSOP, and feeling rusty and bad. (worse than my normal bad)

Comments on every street please (include "misplayed on every street [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Full Tilt $150

My stack 3000, BB 2600

BB= 30

Very early, no reads.

Folded to me on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] so I raise it up to 90 to go,......standard.....BB calls

Flop (195) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB checks.

In this spot I usually bet as a lot of worse hands call etc, and usually fold to a reasonable raise since if ahead, I'm not ahead by very much.

If my cbet is called I try to get to the river cheap and maybe call a river bet depending on the board.

Here I thought there was a good chance I had best hand (which probably means a bet), and while vulnerable, I didn't want to fold to a c/r as I am 50/50 against a lot of hands he c/r's.

Maybe I'm jumping at shadows since a c/r is more likely when shallower than this....correct?

So I figure I'll check back the flop to look for a blank and put more money in there if as my equity should be better on most turns. A bonus of this is getting a bluff lead from a hand that folds to a c-bet.

Is my head up my ass with all this or not?

back to the hand....

BB checks, I check

Turn (195) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB leads 150, I raise to 450 to go, BB calls

I think my raise here might be wrong. Initially my thoughts are to get value from Ax X[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but now that my hand can improve to a boat, should I be calling here? I'm probably folding to jam over my raise since I think the majority of hands he does this with are ahead of me......does he jam here with Ax X[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] enough to worry about this?

River (1095) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB checks....

Hero?

Thanks,
Woodguy