View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming & Hallucinations.

back when i was meditating i could very, very vividly lucid dream. My personal favorite was when i was playing that scary as [censored] computer game F.E.A.R (first encounter assult recon) it's a freaky game, highly recommended with headphones. Onto the dream. (condensed version)

I was going through a level on fear, differant than any other level in the game, and i was [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]completely suited up with weapontry, armor, and ammo. I got to this one freaky part of the game where i was overlooking a basement. There were rafters branching across the basement, and 2 stairways. I remember being so frightened to go down these stairs that i woke up 2-3 times. Finally i chose to go down there and 'finish the level.' so that i could go on with sleeping.

So i went back to sleep, and i opened my eyes as though i were loaded into the matrix. I looked around, and went down the stairs. Alot of freaky [censored] happened, i killed all the bad guys, finished the level. I then saved and woke up. I got a quick drink of water, as i was dehydrated from my rampage, then i went back to sleep.