View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming & Hallucinations.

I have had strange episodes like the ones described earlier in this thread when i feel like i am getting small or everything else is getting very big. I also sometimes feel the opposite, like i am a giant and i barely fit in my room.
I've had many strange episodes when i wake up hysterically screaming, as with night terrors, however i remember everything about it usually except for what in particular was making me so scared. Whoever comes to console me will tell me later that i was yelling about something death related.

I remember one instance probably 5-6 years ago when i fell asleep, walked downstairs and started yelling at my dad who was watching TV. I told him he needed to move or he would never be able to and would turn to stone.

Sometimes, before i fall asleep, i get feelings that remind me of how nervous and scared i feel when i wakeup from one of these episodes. When i feel this way i start to think about the notion of infinity, particularly about the relation between time i spend alive and time i spend dead.