View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Romantic things to do in Vegas...

AZK,

Don't know if the time has already passed, or if anyone else has mentioned this so far:

Yes, Cirque shows are awesome. I've seen Ka and Reve.

Reve, I saw on the most recent trip, and it had a more "romantic" mood, and options to it.

Reve, at the Wynn, has a VIP package. It gives you plush seating, a bottle of champagne, and strawberries (1 chocolate dipped 1 not, per person). The markup for VIP is something paltry like $35/seat more than normal seats. You also get video monitors for "behind the scenes angles" (mostly aerial views and under water views), and a waitress.

So, if I was planning a romantic night, it would probably be:

1) Dinner at either Bouchon, or someplace at the Wynn, maybe someplace else, who knows.
2) VIP package at Reve
3) Use VIP pass, given to you when you buy/pick up VIP tickets, to skip seating line at Parasol Down, at the Wynn, have a drink or two and watch the fountain show at the Wynn.

If you wanted other activities or more than a day, or whatever, consider a spa package or at least a massage.

For lower key, (not that I think AZK needs lower key), consider a decent dinner (say Bouchon, instead of a Wynn restaurant), the Bellagio fountains, and then Chocolates from the Wynn chocolate shop, back in your room (which should obviously have a hot tub).