View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Google Trip Report w/ Pics. Please HALP!

Yes, that's right...I googled google. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] And, I live to tell the fascinating story that it produced. What gave me the idea, and better yet the courage to do this you may ask? Well, I've been a go-getter all my life, and definitley one to risk ripping a hole in the time space continuum. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

What would I get for doing this? Well...I'd get pride. No one has ever done this before, and I decided I want to be the first ever to do it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'll give a sort of time-line in to my trip. It may be a short journey, but I will remember forever this amazing feat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's me before typing in google.com in to google... [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Notice that I have complete concentration and control over the situation. I'm listening to a Richard Simmons dance tape to get me in to this sort of "srs biz" attitude, if you will. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Here's what came up after me typing google.com in to google. I did manage to get a picture before my chair was blown back and I was sprawled out on the floor, feeling woozy. I expected more damage to say the least... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm not sure exactly what this means, but I'll spend my life time figuring it out. I never let a mystery of this magnitude lay to rest... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Here's my chair... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh [censored], what the [censored] is this? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I took a picture of my chair, in my room...and this comes up? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I'm so confused...

Thanks for reading. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] If you have any information on what I may have just experienced, please PM me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] or e-mail me at HALP12345@Yahoo.com. I'll also have a hotline open at 1-800-HALPME [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]