View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Hand against teh Jug 5/10 Party

No real history. Villain is a decent regular Tag, we respect each other's game I'd guess. A bunch of regs had been trading blinds for a bit and then a couple of 2/3 stacked unknowns sat down, it's only been an orbit but it feels like the regs are starting to stay out of each other's way. Comment on the flop check if you want but I'm not really asking about that. Should I valuebet river? Should I call now?

Oh a little while ago I played a hand strangely and checked the nut flush in position on the turn w/ a dry sidepot, he bet/called the river with low trips (board was unconnected and it was unlikely he was full). He said it was a weird line, I talked about posting it so he knows I'm 2+2.

I should add we haven't gone crazy-aggro on each other in a while but we're both perfectly capable of suddenly shifting to it.

Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $5/$10
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $1015
CO: $516
Button: $4081.50
Hero: $2563
BB: $1237

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $40</font>, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $150</font>, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($310, 2 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($310, 2 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks.

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($310, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $188</font>