View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Don\'t even know my affiliate...

[ QUOTE ]
Two things, one is if I did that I would want to transfer the money from my account. Is this illegal/would they notice?

The only thing I could think of is transferring to a new account from an account with the same last name (shouldnt matter?) But more so playing from the same IP address on both accounts...has FTP ever nabbed anyone for doing this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

A Google search makes it pretty likely who would be your affiliate so it couldn't hurt to contact them/him and see if he will set something up for you. (I'll PM you the contact info rather than posting it here.)

Creating duplicate accounts is against FT policy and you could run into trouble there. It is allowed to have 2 accounts on the same IP at FT. If so they both usually need to be verified with a phone call and/or sending documents to verify both identities. You might also run into trouble if you use one account to cash out and transfer and never play on it. Primarily transfers and cashouts are reserved for players who actually play on the site.