View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 05:27 PM

Default 5 sng. A turn semi-bluff, wtf?

So, I got this moron down to near nothing, but he has went on a nice heater and came back on me. I know this because he was playing passive/betting small/ bluffing bad all game, and all of a sudden found the courage to make pot-sized bets.

Maybe I am less lucky than the average person, but I never ever hit 100 flops in a row.....

Stupid rant? NO, because I have the hardest time believing that players can run like god so often when I can't recall this happening to me more than...once, and that was because I played that particular game like a total idiot and somehow won.

And so, perhaps this is what is called classic "monkey tilt," and I somehow have convinced myself that this guys is trying to walk all over me, though for the past 40 hands 74 off soot is starting to look like a monster because it could make a straight.

Hopefully every one skipped over the last two paragraphs, sometimes it helps to write it out.

Poker Stars, $5 + $0.25 NL Hold'em Tournament, 25/50 Blinds, 2 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): 735
BB: 2,265

Pre-Flop: (75) Q 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to 100</font>, BB calls 50

Flop: (200) 8 6 J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 50</font>, Hero calls 50

Turn: (300) 7 (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 100</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to 585 and is All-In</font>