View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Buffy Season Two - maybe spoilers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
buffy over sopranos? please, get real...maybe if you're a 14 year old kid who masturbates to sarah michelle gellar, otherwise, just no.

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly either haven't seen the show or are not very intelligent. I would have been in the same boat as you before I started watching it. Season one was okay, season two is a masterpiece. Trust me.

I'm not saying it's better than early Sopranos, but it reaches close to that level.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a 39 year old guy who loves the Sopranos, the Buffy series is more consistent from beginning to end. There's a lot to love about Buffy the character and the show for all ages.

OP, seasons 2 and 3 I suppose would be the "classic" Buffy, but the show never "goes down hill". You might want to check out this site: http://atpobtvs.com/ WARNING, be careful to stick to the shows you've already seen and be careful of the clicking on links or you may inadvertenly come by a spoiler. As for Angel, whether you like it or not, you'll want to watch it just to see how some of the Buffy characters end up....Man I feel gay...Tony Soprano and John McClane Rock!