View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Die beste Bad Beat-Story der Welt?

[ QUOTE ]
This is a beat on so many levels... First of all I give you the hand itself:

Party Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $400
BB: $392.12
BTN: $545.30

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $14</font>, BB calls $10

Flop: ($28) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $18</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $36</font>, Hero calls $18

Turn: ($100) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $44</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $112</font>, BB calls $68

River: ($324) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $238 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $230.12 and is All-In

Results: $784.24 Pot
Hero showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Eights) and WON $7.88 (-$384.24 NET)
BB showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight flush, Nine high) and WON $783.24 (+$391.12 NET)

Now, the REAL beat here is that this happened on a bad beat jackpot table and everyone spent 5 minutes frantically trying to figure out what was going on. Turns out that because two people were sitting out, and a Russian shortstacker had yet to post his blind, there were only 3 people dealt in on the hand. 4 people need to be dealt cards for the hand to qualify. The jackpot was about $380,000. Biggest beat of my life. Feels like I got sucked out 400 buyins deep.

Screenshot taken by the other guy:

[/ QUOTE ]