View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: The Well: Adanthar (1/16/07)

[ QUOTE ]
Thnx, can u link us to your $55 SnG pushbot strategy

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote it up for Party's old structure/players so it's pretty much thoroughly useless now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
also, why do you feel SSHE &HEPFAP are outdated books for limit HE?

[/ QUOTE ]

Few people really play like the default players mentioned in those book anymore...they were written for calling station games, and today's games are full of LAGtards.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you gonna be mod of BBV!?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe

[ QUOTE ]
ok, here's my go:

1) suppose you and 999 other players who were randomly selected from a Sunday Million are playing a MTT w/ the same structure as a regular sunday million. Estimate your % chance of winning here on average. Also, assuming that one's % chance of winning a MTT like this can max out somewhere (i.e. they are the best player evar, thus their winning % is maxed) depending on their skill set and some other variables, what would you guess this % is?

My guess is .3-4%...the best would be around .5%? Dunno, this one's been debated forever

2) what sports/games do you enjoy playing other than poker?

I used to be a decent chess player and also played soccer. of course, that was before I stopped going outside.

3) do you think time travel will ever be possible while humans still inhabit the earth?

only on the quantum level, which precludes most movies but not all of them

4) if you had to choose to be one of the following and they all pay the same salary, which would you choose (and rank them if you want to): a)teacher b)doctor c)lawyer d)poker player e)astronaut

astronaut if I don't have to do anything to get there, otherwise poker player

5) do you like the Electoral College system?

other than particularly in 2000, yes, and it would have been fine anyway if Palm Beach county could have designed a ballot properly

[/ QUOTE ]