View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: 2007 SEC Football Thread

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite as high on LSU as a lot of others. They are loaded like always, but with losing that many good players (esp. offensive skill players, I want to see more of Flynn before I really crown this team), are they any less likely to blow a few games again?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm actually more worried about the new offensive coordinator more than I am Matt Flynn. I have a lot of confidence in Flynn -- he is the real deal.

I think there is a more than decent chance for Flynn to be first or second team all SEC this year (it might be touch to beat out Woodson, but I think he is better than Ainge), get drafted in the 3rd to 6th round, and have a long career carrying a clipboard while wearing shoulderpads on Sundays.

The idea that LSU could lose 2-3 games this year is, I hate to admit it, a possibility. This conference is just too tough.

Expectations:

I expect Vandy to go to a well deserved bowl game this year.

I expect McFadden to win to Heisman (barring injury).

I expect Glenn Dorsey to make at least two opposing offensive coordinators cry on the sideline.

I expect Trindon Holiday will endanger my marriage by doing something so spectacular that I scream "HOLY F*CKING SH*T" at least three times this year.