View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:44 AM

Default $400 PLO8 on stars....am i just far to AgRo

am i just far to over the top in my aggression???

i am on the button with a-2-j-t... with a-j being of heart..
there were 3 limps infront of me and i raise is to $18 i really do love that number, ive also noticed that i have been raising, while not much more, still more then anyone else on the table.... all limpers and BB--who becames the villan calls making the pot $92. my stack is $500 and villian covers me.

flop comes t-k-4 with two hearts... Now the villian, whom is a decent player, my poker tracker says he wins 2.2BB/100 at these stakes... bet out $22 everyone else folds... My first question is.. what does this bet mean... in holdem ive noticed this is almost always a blocker bet with a weak to moderate holding, do u guys think its the same here??? this is how i read it, so i went for the semi bluff, and raised it to $100, hoping that he would fold, but if not, i still have my nut flush draw, mid pair, running low draw and gut shot to the nuts, not the worst of holdings. IS this just to spewy, should i just call here?? is he setting a trap hoping i raise him, with something like aces then he traps me with a set of somekind...either way he just calls.

Turn comes a blank 6, giving me the nut low draw as well.... he bets out another ridiculasly small amount, $36..... whats do u guys do now... i went with my original read that he was still blocker betting,so i went for the semibluff again and i re-raised pot... what do u guys think of that move... to over the top... whats your line here????

advice on all streaks appreciated.