View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
[nit]

So today for the 3rd straight day a cashier has shortchanged me by a penny.

Day 1: Wendy's meal comes to like 6.29 and I hand the [censored] 6.30 and sit and wait for my penny. After a second the guy says "Next window please sir." The tone in which he said it really pissed me off, but I think to myself this guy is a moron working at Wendy's and it's just a penny, not worth getting riled up about.

Day 2: 7-11 total is x.49 and I dig into my pocket for x.5 which I hand to the guy. He closes the drawer without giving me my penny and turns and walks away without even bagging my items. Im flabbergasted by how poorly that exchange went so I just leave

Day 3: 7-11 again x.49 again this time my items get bagged but no penny is given.

For some reason it really bothers me that I keep getting stiffed even though it's just 3 damn pennies which are either going to end up in an already full change tray or on the floor of my laundry room.

[/nit]

Anyone know where I can see tomorrow night's football game online for free?

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy at my Wendy's shorts me a dollar every single time. Sometimes like $1.50. It's to the point where I just leave my hand out so he can say "ohhh, sorry man. I owe you one more." He prob makes an extra 20/day doing this I'd guess.