View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 04:00 AM

Default Re: Amero Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
So am I incorrect in assuming that the Amero discussion is basically one facet of this issue.

I really thinks are getting [censored] up everywhere. The recent housing problem here in the US is now having far reaching effects around the country and the world.

I want to know how this problem occured in this first place. The mere idea that adjustable loans of these amounts would be legal in the first place is insane to me. Makes me wonder why they were allowed, and by who.

People had to realize hundreds of thousands of people would be defaulting.

What was the intentions behind this? Making people indentured servants.

Also I am starting to question even moreso why Bush wanted to make all these illegals citizens. What was his intention there.

Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me jump in here and straighten you out on something real quick. Bush is a Globalist first, a Mexican second, a [censored] third, and an American somewhere around 17th.

And God bless the country where a person can freely say that...too bad now I'm probably on a watch list.