View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The consultant recommended to FTP that they redistribute the seized funds to the victims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully, we will soon hear from those whom sillysal victimized that they have received compensation from FTP.

What continues to mystify me is why sillysal, BeatMe1, ericjones, etc., continue to post these sob stories here when it should be quite evident that FTP is unlikely to be influenced by members of this forum in the conduct of its investigations of fraud and/or cheating. I've come to the conclusion that only a truly guilty person is going to waste their time pleading their case here since a truly innocent person would be making far better use of their time by pursuing whatever legal remedies are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

wahoo - we just had a poster a few days ago who had $83k mysteriously vanish from his account. After e-mailing FT a zillion times with zero responses his next move was to come here and ask what he should do.

We've had other 2+2'ers who had their funds locked on FTP who got their account unlocked..everything is fine...sorry for the inconvenience.

If my account was locked at FT or Stars or somewhere else and I had done nothing wrong and thought I was likely to be cleared of whatever it was they thought I did then I would not exactly be rushing to get legal counsel right away. That just seems extreme and unrealistic. And to say that anybody who doesn't do that is really likely to be guilty seems really extreme and unrealistic to me.