View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Table/Seat Selection Example 1B (reposted)

grunch

I probably wouldn't even sit at rimito II.
Its pretty tight. The passive nature might lend me a seat and If I did sit there, it would choose seats 10 through 2. It gives me position on a couple loose players but also puts a tag to my right. Since those seats are unknown and the vpip stats shown reflect the table, I assume they have similar stats. I'm not worried about the tighty in the 8 seat, I'll have position on him and he's passive pf. His 5.3 percent raises can be narrowed down pretty easily. If those aren't available I'll take the 7 seat. Not the best with 3 to my right, but not bad with the tighty to me left and passives around me. On 2nd thought, this table seems pretty exploitable. At first glance they seem to be predictable somewhat.

Gunload is unknown. Might even be a new table which is a huge plus. I'll take the 7 through 2 seat. This givs me better position on the SLAG. Not to worried about the fish, they can sit anywhere. Not much to say on this table.

I'll sit anywhere on havnia. Table is loose passive. 2 tighties screwing the hud stats, but table vpip is high. Should be pretty good to sit anywhere. The tighties have low pfr, so they are no concern. Best seat with known info..7 Positon on both types of players.