View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: locked thread in EDF - ask me about biotech/pharm

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

El D said why in that post. Looks like Indiana can't be trusted to get along and play well with others so I'm assuming El D thought his ask me thread would turn south and it would be the OP's fault, or something.

Indy I hope you put that back up when you get the handcuffs taken off, could be a very interesting topic.

If you find this thread, anything at all you care to say about the online pharmaceuticals industry would be pretty great...specifically how long will the gold rush last and how do the big companies view the profiteering/offshoring?

[/ QUOTE ]

This "goldrush" is probably a lot more permanent than other industries that have risen and fallen. Statistics are showing a large proportion of people coming into the health care system and they will stay there for a long time. Also, drugs are not that easy to manufacture so drug companies will be making huge dollars for a long time.

Actually, while it appears that we are sitting on a gold mine, the drug business is VERY risky and a big [censored] headache to be in this business because of the FDA and the liberal media. I like to compare the drug business to a MTT, it sure looks like the winner is walking on eazy street, but we dont see what it took for him to get there and how lucky he is.

Indy