View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Push or Call on Flop - 3 Way Pot

Disgaree with folding preflop. As stated, I have position and there are so many callers that the pot is too sweet not to enter. I pretty much ALWAYS call in late position with this many callers.

Disagree with NOT calling. I didn't think anyone would actually say fold lol. But i see you said this because of the raise (which I did not know was going to occur).

[ QUOTE ]
as Elrazor says you should be able to heavily discount sets because they would have pushed

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking anyone with a set would most likely have pushed.

The reason why I was asking about pushing on the turn is because this might squeeze out the middle player who has a lot of chips and appears to just be speculating at this point.

Even if he should call I figure I have outs and the pot odds to make it worth it.

Here is where I think Fold equity takes place... anyone see that potential here?

By getting the middle player to fold, I can get better equity for my draw because now instead of having maybe a 33% chance of winning I figure it will be a lot closer to 50% chance with only a 33% investment. LOL Yeah my math is fuzzy estimate math here not actually calculated. Maybe one of you math whizzes can test my theory here.