Thread: Discuss...
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Discuss...

[ QUOTE ]
If I accept does that mean you are going to decide there has to be some big dumb curveball like us multitabling live or some other almost impossible to get/agree on variable that'll prevent us from actually playing a match? I will probably be in vegas in less than a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

With as much challenging and calling out as people do here...

Someone should really grab their balls and set up sometype of "event"... 2 + 2er's only...

call it the 2+2 tournament of dominance or something ridiculous. Keep the buy-in somewhere around $500 and have PLENTY of dealers standing by to deal heads up matches for anywhere from $500 to $10,000. Think of how many arguments on 2+2 could be settled once and for all.

Then everyone can get their fix. I'll even bring some hot chics to do the inevitable penis measuring contest that will probably occur once a moderator, poker-bob, or one of the other constant challengers gets offended.

BTW... if any MOD reads this and is serious about making it happen... I know most of the hosts at the Bike and could put something together. I think a week long event of tournaments, cash games, and the availability to deal any game / any heads up match would be awesome.