View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: billyjex wants his account back

Mat,

Whether you call it getting his account back or a fresh start is essentially arguing semantics. Sure he loses his name but nobody is arguing that he shouldn't get that, we are arguing that he shouldn't be allowed back in any form.

I think telling him you would give him another chance was a serious error in judgment and a bit of an insult to the mods. Of those feeling strongly enough to give an opinion, every single mod has said that they do not think he should be allowed to come back. The only debate on the issue is tuq saying he doesn't really know and could degen really be so bad and responses of yes.

You are telling us through your actions that you don't care much at all about our opinions on such matters. Even if you have some information we don't, I would have thought that if you valued our opinions then you would at least see if any mod supported your idea of giving him a second chance before giving him your word.

Gambling references are annoying but I think giving him another chance is chasing bad money with good.

Jared