View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: sicko bluff in 100r (didnt work not a brag post)

every1 acts like the min raise is like the worst thing in the world without actually analyzing it i think it has a lot of advantages used in the right situation.1st of all i like to be deep but not too deep i need to be deep enough so i can play flops because thats what the min raising is about more postflop play also i dont wanna be too deep because i have no fold equity and u also cant have fold much equity at like 50/100 when blinds are 75/150 or above u have decent FE.ok now heres the advantages of it.it allows me to play more hands because its cheaper to enter a pot for a raise,allows for more postflop play and deeper postflop play,makes me harder to read because my range is wider,often times people make horrible calls out of BB and u get to play HU with them in pos vs their horrible hands where if u 3x they fold,also their is the compounding effect of losing less whenever u lose a pot i know this works both ways but u i lose more pots than i win with my loose style and it really adds up. also i dont like to do it at really tough tables because my advantage postflop isnt to much.im probably forgetting other things if i remember ill add them.