View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 10:31 PM

Default QQ Deep vs Ph1LLeDINGUE

OK...this hand I don't think is particularly deep in the ways of thought process, bit its still a [censored] spot to be in. Talked it over with Isura for a bit and we kinda agreed on the best line. Just want to check what you guys think too.

For those of you who don't know, Ph1LLeDINGUE multitables 10/20 and does so VERY well. He's down at $200NL to just have some fun and splash around. He's playing at 75/55/4. He's reckless preflop but is playing semi-properly postflop. He's making loads of moves...triple barrelling....thin calls...thin bets and loads of bluffs. He's on quite a few tables with me and he's running over most the tables until some1 picks up a semi-decent hand and then usually stacks phil.

If he's paying attention, he probably views me as weak tight. Up to this point, we've played 3 hands of note. One one I flop top set and we get AI on the flop. He has the NFD and hits. In another, I raise QJ preflop. I flop top 2 and call him down the whole way (he bet pot on all streets. He had bottom pair on flop and picked up 2 pair on turn). The 3rd hand came only a few hands ago. I felt he was giving me a bit too much respect, so I reraised him preflop with J9s. Flop comes JTx and I lead flop and turn. River is an ace and its checked through and his AQ wins.

SOOOOOO......Whats my plan for this hand?

Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $402.30
UTG+1: $756.40
CO: $648.12
Button: $191
SB: $196
Hero: $526

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $9</font>, Button calls, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $37</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, Button folds.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($86, 2 players)

Hero?????

EDIT: His range for calling my preflop re-raise is probably pretty damn huge considering he has position and we are deep