View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Many people go from low stakes to high stakes inside 1-3 years?

Hi

I wanted to start a thread about moving from low stakes to high stakes if you have any thing to contubute about this concept and goal please post.

I have read of one player on the two plus two who managed to go from low stakes to high stakes, he balanced great knowledge with an agressive bankroll management plan, 17xbuy in, couple that with a prompt downward movement to lower stakes and he was golden inside of year.

This just is not the norm for %99 of people who play poker and I would say that at least 5% of the people who play really give it a darn good go with software and constant reviewing of their game.

To be playing 1/2 in Jan and 200/400 (1000/2000) by the following Jan is what every player dreams of and it is possible it would seem.

Please all comments about no limit hold'em and book recommendations appericated, I am currently reading through seven books, my current book is professional no limit vol 1.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]