View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
Um.... your posting this because Hold Em Manager is coming out soon and will make PokerTracker and your product obsolete. Please don't post under the guise of wanting to satisfy your customers; it's a little late for that. This is actually meant for PT and not PAHUD since I have never had a problem with your software or customer service. It just sucks that your product will be attached to PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

The timing of this post has a bit to do with the competition, that's true, but the collaboration and the design of the next generation has been in the works for much longer than HoldemManager has been known of.

There are problems with HoldemManager that I will not discuss, that lead not only myself, but other experienced developers to believe that it will not be "the next PokerTracker". PokerTracker is number one for a reason, and it has nothing to do with getting to the market first. There is well known competition, but yet PT continues to exist. Not only exist, but thrive.

To think that the PT developers have not strived to satisfy their customers is ridiculous. Ask just about anyone who has had a problem with PT and dealt with support. They will tell you how great PT support is. Support is so dedicated that they would sacrifice new shiny features that might attract new customers in order to help existing users with their problems.