View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: 1K - AAxx with sidepot

[ QUOTE ]
Um something isnt right in this preflop action. I see fold, then button calls. you sure its utg who called, because I see no action from MP then. This seems like 1/2 to 2/3 pot bet flop. Hopefully he didnt limp jt97

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, the converter screwed this up. I should have read through it closer before posting. I can't edit the original post.

The action was limp, overlimp, SB pots, I RR pot, UTG calls, button folds, SB calls (all-in). So we have a bit over a PSB. Obviously, I don't think we can really fold unless we know that UTG never bets with less than a 7. We don't have that kind of read. I guess bet/call is the only option.

My problem is that my hand is effectively face-up as I don't think UTG is good enough to think that I could attempt to isolate the SB with a reasonably wide range and still be profitable. Meh, bet/call sounds like the verdict. Thanks for the responses.

I did bet/call and obviously UTG had a 7. I just wasn't sure if his preflop mistake was large enough to make up for the times I get it in here with ~10% equity. Obviously, I can consider folding on a more coordinated flop, but I really can't here.