Thread: TEH GAME
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: TEH GAME

[ QUOTE ]
CC, (Dids too,)

I'm not horribly upset that no one axed the guy, he's been registered since like Friday afternoon - people have lives, etc, and stuff like the AP thing are going down for those of us who play poker and decided not to go out today. Hell, I didn't get to see it either. I'm pissed at someone who did see the guy, did change his title, (to a title that is totally out of line), but didn't ban the guy.

I know that Gild doesn't want to be a mod of B4L any more and everything, and wants to be a reader of that forum and all, but I honestly have no problem if specifically he mods out of forum, specifically in B4L, to handle [censored] like this. He's probably the most active reader of that forum of any of us, and there's certainly stuff that's obvious that it's best if they just get handled asap.

I think if we could get an agreement from all the B4L mods, and Gild, that it's OK for him to trash these [censored], it'd be good.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the first thing I suggested when I saw his name was no longer on the roster.