View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Default NL CASH opponent bluffing

Opponent started to minraise some hands, because I wasn't doing much 3beting and had "check/fold" on sometimes. Decided to make a little raise there and he obviously called ......

My read is that villain likes to make a lot of small c/r bluffs on dry flops. I have not taken a stance yet. Here is another good flop for him and by the timing and "feel" I decided that he is very likely bluffing.

My image is very solid and straightforward, so I'm pretty certain he will think I have an ace when I call and won't fire again.

Question is - what's the best line to take this pot away from him. I figured I would call his bet, check/fold turn, fire river 3/4. But I'd like to hear your opinions, because I rarely do plays like this. How often do you?

Prima Network No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Hero ($220.40)
Button ($126.40)

Preflop: Hero is BB with X, X.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $8</font>, Button calls $6.

Flop: ($16) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $21</font>

PS should have bet the flop for 12-14

Thanks in advance!