View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: stupidest move you\'ve ever made with the opposite sex

Maybe I'll share tidbits here and there since there's too much to possibly list in one post.

3rd year of college, I met this girl through my job (student-run version of Geek Squad, basically, I'd make house calls to fix ppl's computers). She was home alone when I got there and we talked for a bit while I worked on her computer; whatever I was doing (virus scan, reinstalling Windows, whatever, 90% of computers I worked on it was pretty much the same story) was taking a long time so she invited me to come downstairs and eat dinner with her and her roommates that had just gotten home, which was prob the nicest thing any of our customers had done for me. Anyway, when everything finished and I took off she invited me to a party they were having at their house that weekend, so when that came around I went over there with a few friends. We hung out for a bit, and they were ready to bounce to another party so I found the girl and told her I was taking off but I'd love to hang out with her sometime and could I get her number? She said yeah and gave it to me; score!

So, obviously I never called her. Why? I had no idea. She was really cute and sweet and def worth getting to know better...I just seriously have no idea what I was thinking.

I saw her around campus a couple times, and she remembered me and we made small talk, but I figured that I'd already screwed up by not calling her and it was pointless to try at that point.