View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Some Thoughts I Had While Banning Posters

[ QUOTE ]
In general, when something is funny and light hearted, people just respond in the thread rather than taking the effort to send a PM like a dick hurt 12 year old upset that I've got the cooler transformer.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the last thing I'll say about it period, cuz I'm sure no one else cares, or ever cared, and I'm long over it. I sent you the PM about being banned because it seriously did take me by surprise and I wanted to know why. As for sending the PM, this seemed like a better idea than starting a thread about it (do you disagree?) I thought my PM pretty funny and it was obvious I was joking and just trying to vent my frustrations about being banned 2 days. Then you brought the weak a$$ reply of "see sticky note in forum." Needless to say, I was a little bummed out, I naturally assumed, as moderator of the great "NVG" that you could "bring it" a little harder than that, maybe throw some playful insults may way or something, but no, you didn't. So I sent you ANOTHER PM which was the equivalent of apologizing and that I myself am a fat bastard and I was just giving you a little [censored] because I was still pissed about the vast disparity in what it takes to get you banned from one forum to another. But of course, you didn't reply. So what am I left to think? That your feelings were seriously hurt? Or that you spilled some ovaltine on your keyboad or something? I don't know, so I sent the PM about buying a sense of you humor, cuz it seems you need one.