View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
WOW, Jaime looks RIDICULOUSLY good on the jury.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but with a shower, nice clothes, and some makeup its hard not to.

[ QUOTE ]
I only saw the last 10 minutes, why did Denise vote for PG when everyone else voted JRB?

[/ QUOTE ]

while it is a very basic answer: nobody told her...its not clear why todd and co. decided to leave her in the dark (it makes no sense). maybe the editing kept us blind to this but maybe she is not as close with the original red and they simply dont trust her with information...but she was in the know earlier in the ep because at one point PG was the next to go before everything got shaken up.

is it possible that they needed to give PG one vote in case of future ties or something? this doesnt make much sense but maybe it was a security thing (because obviously they didnt need that 6th vote). more likely todd and co. just screwed themselves to a degree by alienating denise. i would love this question to be answered at some point by a player in the game.

lastly, in future seasons i would actually really like to see a mix up in how they start the game. make the first immunity challenge or two individual and only allow the bottom third or something eligible to be voted off and then go down to teams (maybe school yard picked for most fairness). just something to spice things up.